Friday, December 9, 2011

Update!



Thank you to all who went to my Tumblr account and became followers. I am the new PR rep for IC Geeks Publishing. I cannot thank you enough for helping to make a dream come true! To follow my updates for the company, feel free to follow the company’s tumblr and tweets at http://icgeeks-publishing.tumblr.com and @icgeekspublishingpr. I run both.

\Because of this new position, there will probably be fewer posts HERE, but I ensure you the Experiment isn’t over yet. (I have to keep my “day” job.) False Dawn #24 (end second year!) will be up next week, and I also have some pretty pictures Mau drew for DF: Wards of Man to post this weekend.

Time to make good on promises - The MMPR comic will be given to one random follower, but I have to dig it out of storage first (i.e. my bins in my bedroom), so I will send that later this month. Also, I've already worked on SOD, which will now be finished, as well as some TC work for a few followers. Those will be up as time allows. I'm hoping for the first TC story and chapter seven of SOD up by the end of the year.

Thanks for reading, and I hope you stick around. It’s finally getting interesting.

Dev

No comments:

Post a Comment