Thursday, August 25, 2011

How Do You Know 024

How do you know when you've read too many comics? (NEVER!)

When this is on your mind at three A.M.

Dudes, I so want(ed) to go to FanExpo! Of course, my bank account was all like, "No can doozville, Baby Doll. You went to Baltimore Comic Con and will be at NYCC!”

I was like, "But dude! Marcus To and Drake Tsui and Jonathan Hickman and Tony Daniel and David Finch and James Robinson and Francis Manapul and Dan Slott and Eddie Berganza and Agent M and ArtForStrangers and Jeanine Schaefer and Dale Eaglesham and Cameron Stewart are gonna be there! FanExpo might be better than NYCC!”

And Account was all like, "Dude, eating or FanExpo?"

Now, I was all set for FanExpo when this massive hurricane decided to butt its nose into Account and my conversation.

Irene howled, "Thou shall flood your granny’s basement!"

Now, what was I to say to that?

Account cheered, happy to be afloat and win the fight.

So I went to my LCS and bought anything and everything I wanted. And you know what I said? "In your face, Account!"

Have a great FanExpo, everyone, and see you in New York in October!

No comments:

Post a Comment